- We believe the entire Bible to be the inspired, infallible Word of God, the revelation of God’s will for man and the divine and final authority for the Christian life.
- We believe in one God, the Creator of all things, who is revealed in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We acknowledge Jesus Christ as true God and true man — conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, crucified, and resurrected — our High Priest and Advocate now seated at the right hand of God the Father.
- We believe in personal salvation and forgiveness of sins through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, acknowledging every person’s need for the grace and mercy of God.
- We believe in the eventual resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We baptize in water all those who have placed their faith in Jesus Christ and who desire to publicly identify with Him, in accordance with the Bible’s command.
- We believe in the present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose purpose is to glorify Jesus Christ and instruct and empower every believer for godly living and service.
- We believe that the baptism with the Holy Spirit is a promise from the Father for every believer and is distinct and subsequent to the experience of the new birth. Speaking in tongues, as the Holy Spirit gives utterance, is a physical indication of the baptism with the Holy Spirit.
- We serve the Lord’s Supper and, according to Scripture, remember Jesus’ sacrifice on the Cross and celebrate His resurrection power.
- We believe in the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and that His appearance will be accompanied by a bodily resurrection of those who have died in Christ.
- We believe that Jesus is the Healer.
- We believe in the power and effectiveness of prayer.
- We believe in God’s terrific plan for each of His followers to honor God and help people.
Full Statement of Belief